Terms & Conditions
Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement
(Please Read Carefully Before Submitting)
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the Martial Arts Program indicated below and/or being permitted to enter for any purpose
any restricted area (here in defined as any area where in admittance to the general public is prohibited), the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the
minor participant named below agree:
1. The parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will instruct the minor participant that prior to participating in the below martial arts activity or event, he or she
should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if he or she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the
officials of such condition and refuse to participate. I understand and agreed that, if at any time, I feel anything to be UNSAFE, I will immediately take all
precautions to avoid the unsafe area and REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE further.
2. I/WE fully understand and acknowledge that: (a) There are risks and dangers associated with participation in martial arts events and activities which
could result in bodily injury partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death. (b) The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result
from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe. (c) These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the
participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others, including, but not limited to, the Releasees named below. (d) There may be other risks not
known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at his time.
3. I/WE accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however
caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees named below.
4. I/WE HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the martial arts facility used by the participant , including its
owners, managers, promoters, lessees of premises used to conduct the martial arts event or program, premises and event inspectors, underwriters,
consultants and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions to engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the martial
arts facility or events held at such facility and each of them, their directors, officers, agents, employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as
“Releasee”...FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next to kin FOR ANY AND
ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES AND ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INJURY, INCLUDING
BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DEATH OF THE PARTICIPANT OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE EVENT(S)
CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEE OR OTHERWISE.
5. I/WE HEREBY acknowledge that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death
and/or property damage. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR
INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
6. EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and
inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the event is conducted and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the
balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
7. On behalf of the participant and individually, the undersigned partner(s) and/or legal guardian(s) for the minor participant executes this Waiver and
Release. If, despite this release, the participant makes a claim against any of the Releasees, the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will reimburse the
Releasee for any money, which they have paid to the participant, or on his behalf, and hold them harmless.
8. By signing this agreement you understand that you and/or your child or person under the age of 18 that you are a legal guardian of may be
photographed or videoed during class or at any function hosted by Cosens MMA LLC. By signing this agreement you are releasing your photo and video
rights. You understand that these photos or videos may be used on our website, Facebook page, flyers, or any other type of advertising material that we
9. I understand it’s my responsibility and obligation to report any injury that occurs at Cosens MMA LLC as soon as possible so I can fill out an incident
report documenting exactly what happened to myself or my child.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS
TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY
WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE COMPLETE AND
UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Martial Arts School: Cosens MMA LLC, 804 N Euclid Ave., Bay City, Michigan 48706
By clicking "Register Now" at the bottom of this page you agree to the terms of conditions of our waiver.
You must read the terms of service in order to check out.