Terms & Conditions
Age 17 and under must must be accompanied by a parent or their legal guardian.ASSUMPTION OF RISK, CONSENT, RELEASE AND WAIVER
In consideration of being allowed to participate in Krav Maga Great Lakes’, from here on referred to as KMGL, programs in any way and its related events and activities,
I PURCHASER the undersigned OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF, acknowledged, appreciate, and agree that:
1. The required physical exertion may be strenuous and cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I here-by represent that I am physically fit to receive and participate in the prescribed course of instruction. I acknowledge that I have been ad-vised to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Classes, and that my physician has confirmed to me that I have no medical condition which would affect my full participation in the Classes.
2. In consideration of my being permitted to participate in the Classes, I for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns and anyone else who may claim on my behalf hereby waive any and all claims, liability and damages I may now or in the future have against KML, its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns, arising by any means whatsoever, including, but not limited to death, injury, damages to or loss to my person or property of any kind whatsoever, no matter how caused arising from or in connection with my participation in the Classes, however caused.
3. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
4. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASERS or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
5. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the Company immediately; and,
6. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Krav Maga Great Lakes (KMGL) employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lesser of premises used for the activity (“releases”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASERS OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. I hereby release, remiss and forever discharge KMGL, its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns from and against all demands, claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses arising from or with respect to death, injury, damages to or loss to my person or property of any kind what-soever, no matter how caused, arising from or in connection with my participation in the Classes whether caused by, in whole or in part, the negligence or gross negligence of KML..
8. IMAGE RELEASE: KMGL or any party designated by KMGL may photograph or film me while I attend the premises of KMGL and use of any and all such photos, video footage and/or video streaming for promotion, sales, publicity and advertising purposes for all media, including, but not limited to, the internet. I further consent to the reproduction and/or authorization by Krav Maga Great Lakes (KMGL) to the use of said photographs and recordings of my voice, for use in all domestic and foreign markets.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDER-STAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH PURCHASE WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
You must read the terms of service in order to check out.