Thank you for registering for our March Break Camp! We look forward to the privilege of teaching your child.
Camp day is from 8:45 am - 3:30 pm. This camp will be held at our Scarborough location, 5550 Lawrence Ave. East, 416-286-1600
Please note the following:
- There is a Camp Medical Form and Authorized Pickup Information that needs to be completed. Please come into the Academy to complete this form prior to the first day of camp. This is especially important if your child has any medical issues/allergies.
- If you have any special instructions, please email email@example.com and/or speak to your Program Coordinator
- SNACKS AND LUNCH: Please send two healthy snacks, water or juice, and lunch (if not purchasing pizza) with your child each day as we have a mid-morning and a mid-afternoon break. If your child stays for after care, a snack and a drink will be provided at that time as well.
- UNIFORM: Please ensure that all 3 pieces of your child's uniform are labelled and that they bring their Martial Arts uniform each day. If your child is new to the Academy and does not have a uniform, email the address above and we will help.
- OUTDOOR CLOTHING: We do plan to go to the park each afternoon, weather permitting. Please ensure that your child brings boots, jacket, snow pants, hat, gloves and optional scarf/neckwarmer each day, and that each of these items is labelled.
- Shuttle bus from Pickering: If you have purchased the shuttle bus from Pickering please note that it leaves Pickering at 8:30 am and arrives back at Pickering at approximately 4pm. In the morning, the bus will be in the parking lot in front of the Academy at 8:15 - please ensure that you drop your child off with our driver, who will have a list. In the evening, the bus driver will ensure that students arrive in the front lobby at Pickering - please wait for your child there. If you have any concerns, please call the Scarborough Academy at 416-286-1600; staff is there beginning at 7:20 am.
Once again we are thrilled to have your child attend our camp and look forward to a great week!
The Energy Martial Arts Team
Your registration was successfully processed.
Your Contact information has been updated.
Please check your email. A reciept of your registration has been sent to you.
Please do not press the Refresh or Back button.